***
I swear to the goddess that Microsoft Outlook wants me to die.
So... I got a new computer before I moved to Athens, because I wasn't sure the one I had would survive my PhD program. Anywho, I needed to get myself a copy of Microsoft Office because, let's face it, I would die without it. Especially Outlook - without that calendar, I don't think I'd function.
So I get my software (super cheap, too - ALWAYS buy from your school Tech depot, you get CRAZY discounts!) and install it, and I'm pretty sure I set up my Outlook correctly (I mean, I'm not an idiot), and of course I was wrong. So after getting out of orientation at 4, I spent between 3-4 hours in my stupid office trying to get my stupid software to sync with my email/calendar, and I couldn't do it from home because my stupid internet there is too stupid slow. Ugh.
Anyways... I got it all figured out, and all is well... but if this is the trouble I'm having already, I'm concerned for how I'll make it through the next 4 years of grad school. :\
No comments:
Post a Comment