***
Today was an eventful day. I went to Applebees for lunch to meet some of my cohort this afternoon. :) It was my first encounter with Jen, Peter, and Andrea. So far, I think we're going to be a great group! Everyone was really fun and had such fascinating interests, it was really cool to get to chat with them. I'm really excited to meet everyone else!
I also got settled in my office. Thank god Jessica and Dan came and cleaned some of their stuff out of it. The first time I went in, there were all kinds of crap in the office that didn't need to be there, so it was really overwhelming trying to figure out where "my space" would be. Today I got to move in a little more officially. I cleaned up quite a bit, moved some things around, and I'm quite happy with the end result. Thankfully, Jordan (whom I'll be sharing the office with) chose the desk behind the door, so my desk is right in front of the window that overlooks Union St. :) I have a perfect view of the Union Street Diner... which I haven't been to yet, but will probably frequent quite a bit considering it's literally right across the street from my office.
Oh... I also cleaned out the fridge a little bit. It was disgusting. The little tray thing that catches the water from the freezer part was full... and moldy. I tried cleaning it as best I could in the bathroom down the hall... but ended up bringing it home to spray with bleach and whatnot. :\ Doesn't look like it's been touched in a REALLY long time... but once I'm done with it, I might just feel comfortable putting food in the fridge!
No comments:
Post a Comment